Collaborative Professionals Of Pierce County (CLPPC) Annual Certification Statement
A. am a Washington State licensed attorney in good standing, as defined by the Washington State
Bar Association, or am a member in good standing with my professional organization or certifying board.
B. am a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (hereinafter referred
to as IACP).
C. am in compliance with the training requirements of the IACP.
D. am in compliance with the membership requirements of the CLPPC:
- I have attended an approved basic Collaborative Law Training;
- I have attended an approved 40 hour Mediation Training;
- I am a member of IACP;
- I have attended at least three CLPPC practice group meetings/year and attain the
number of points needed to maintain membership;
- I am a member in good standing with my professional organization or certifying board;
- I maintain professional liability insurance coverage; and
- I agree to adhere to the principles and guidelines of collaborative law as adopted by the
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
E. have attended a minimum of three local practice group meetings over the preceding year;
F. have attended trainings over the last year to be applied toward the 15 hours of training required
every two years. (Please attach a separate page with your itemization of your trainings.)
** NEW MEMBERS will not meet all of the requirements regarding practice group meetings and trainings. All other requirements are necessary for new members. New members, please identify yourself as a new member and commit to the requirements regarding practice group meetings and trainings.